It’s only Tuesday and things in the world are weird.
1. President Trump admitted to leaking sensitive information to the Russians just hours after his staff denied it. Does this count as treason? More Here.
2. The State Assembly is expected to pass a bill that will bring single payer health care to New York. Finally some good healthcare news. More here.
3. A 4-year-old fatally shot himself at a childcare provider’s house in Virginia. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: America needs better gun control laws. More here.
4. A dangerous parasite is showing up in sushi and raw fish in the United States. So, if you’re getting sushi for dinner ― maybe don’t. More here.
5. Here’s a video of Kendall Jenner biffing it on a bike. More here.
Calling all HuffPost superfans!
Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost’s next chapter